Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Alexander

It's been over a week since my last post about becoming a family of five!  I've had quite a time trying to recover from surgery, struggle with nursing and the pains involved, and with trying to come to terms with lack of sleep.  I've stayed away from the computer for much of that time, but am trying to update a few sites for those who are waiting to see Alexander.

Alexander was born at 7:39 a.m on August 30 and weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long.  He was a big boy; he weighed more than the girls, but Camille was a half inch taller.  He has features of both girls--Lillie's eyes, dark hair, and huge cheeks, and Camille's nose, mouth, long skinny legs, and long hands and fingers.  We think he is perfect!

Here are a few of our favorite pictures from his first days.  I'm sure I'll post more in the future, but right now I'm finding it difficult to get it all done.













2 comments:

Stacia said...

He is precious! Congratulations to all of you and take care!

Kim said...

I can't wait to hold him!!! Also I keep thinking how exciting this is for the girls --- I always wanted a baby brother soooo badly! He will get so much love. ��